This is the ULTIMATE Cookies & Cream Brownie recipe! Flavor, texture, richness, and versatility. This gooey, fudgy brownie has it all. Plus cookies!
This is the ooey gooey, rich chocolate brownie you crave when you want a really good brownie. It’s just that what you end up buying or making usually misses the mark, maybe by a little, maybe by a lot. But this is it. The only chocolate brownie recipe you’ll ever need.
This is the ultimate chocolate brownie with yummy chocolate sandwich cookies layered throughout.
It’s foolproof, it’s easy, and most importantly, it’s the best! The flavor, the richness, the texture! Bakeries can’t touch this brownie. I don’t know why, that part’s a mystery since it’s so simple, and if you’re selling a brownie, make it good, right? You might sell more.
I love the versatility of this recipe because the base recipe is the same as my perfect fudgy brownies. All I did was switch it up with the chocolate sandwich cookies I threw in. You could add whatever candies or nuts you like, or keep it simple with just the chocolate because that’s perfect too.
Keeping it honest here, I prefer organic and quality ingredients, so get you some of that good butter (I love Kerrygold because it’s made from the cream of pastured, grass-fed cows and you can totally tell, yum). I always use organic flour, free of any additives at all. It’s insane all the crap that’s in our food that we eat. Even in plain flour! I also prefer Newman O’s over Oreos because they don’t taste metallic. And if you’re thinking to yourself that Oreos aren’t metallic, look at the ingredients. They are. And taste and compare. Get you the good stuff.
Also, I know it’s been a while. A pretty long-ish while. But I’m back and will be trying to post as often as I can. Lots has happened while I’ve been gone, but suffice it to say I’m a mama and I’m trying to get better at balancing all the stuff. So here I am. 🙂
Go make these bad boys. They’re dangerously tasty and super easy and fast to whip up. And the BEST. So good!
And if you’re in the mood for more intensely chocolate-y dessert recipes then you need to try my chocolate lava pudding cake. It’s the best damn lava cake ever! And crazy easy too! And I can’t leave out my soft & fudgy double chocolate cake! It’s the BEST chocolate cake recipe ever!
THE BEST CHOCOLATE COOKIES AND CREAM BROWNIES – VIDEO!!
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies (use more or less, to your liking)
- Preheat oven to 350º F (175º C).
- Grease a 9×9 baking dish (or you can line the dish with greased parchment paper for easy brownie removal).
- In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and melt for 1 minute in microwave (or until the butter has just melted).
- Quickly mix in chocolate chips with a spatula. They should melt into the butter easily.
- Add sugar and mix well with spatula.
- Crack in the eggs and beat them well with the spatula.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix to combine everything.
- Pour half of the mixture into the baking dish.
- Break up the cookies as you like, and place half the pieces in a layer over the mixture.
- Pour the rest of the batter into the dish and top with rest of the cookie pieces in one layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, but more importantly, check around the 35 minute mark with a fork poked in the center if it's done to your liking. I prefer it on the gooey side so I don't like the fork to come out very clean. Enjoy!
- ~~If you enjoyed this recipe, please rate it below and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos!~~