Strawberry Papaya Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Ripe Papaya approximately ¼ of a Mexican papaya or ½ of a Hawaiian papaya + a little bit of diced papaya for topping
- 1 or 2 Fresh Strawberries sliced
- ½ of a Banana
- Small handful Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Small handful Raw Sunflower Seeds
- Small handful Hemp Seeds
Blend together frozen strawberries and papaya.
Pour blended smoothie into bowl and top with papaya, fresh strawberries, banana, coconut flakes, sunflower seeds, and hemp seeds.
~~If you enjoyed this recipe, please rate it below and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos!~~
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 686mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 1330IU | Vitamin C: 182mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 2mg