Salted Pomegranate Chocolate Fudge
The contrast in textures and flavors between the fruity pop of pomegranate and the smooth, rich and creamy milk chocolate fudge is the perfect pairing. A bit of sea salt to draw out the flavors and this dessert is bursting is deliciousness.
- 23 ounces 4 cups Milk Chocolate Chips (I prefer the texture and taste of Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips)
- 14 ounces 1¼ cups Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ¼ cup Pomegranate Molasses find it at any Middle Eastern grocery store or the Middle Eastern aisle of your local grocery store
- 1 teaspoon Fleur de Sel regular sea salt will be fine if you don't have fleur de sel
- The Arils Seeds of 1 Pomegranate
Prepare a parchment paper-lined (or foil-lined) dish that is approximately 7 inches in diameter and at least 2 inches high.
In a med-large microwave-safe mixing bowl, add the milk chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
Microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir.
Mix in pomegranate molasses (syrup).
Mix in ½ teaspoon fleur de sel.
Pour fudge into parchment-lined dish, and smooth it out with a spatula.
Add pomegranate arils to the top of the fudge and use your hand to very gently pat them into the fudge so that they stick to the fudge as it cools.
Add another ½ teaspoon of fleur de sel right over the top of the fudge.
Place in fridge to set, or in the freezer if you are impatient when it comes to fudge (like me!). Just don’t forget about it in there because the inside of fudge should be room temperature. Enjoy!
~~If you enjoyed this recipe, please rate it below and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos!~~
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 220mg | Potassium: 124mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 168IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 1mg