BEST EVER One-Pot Tomato Basil Pasta - VIDEO!!
This is not just the BEST One-Pot Tomato Basil Pasta, this truly is simply the BEST PASTA DISH EVER! Who knew it could be this easy too? Try this delicious one-pan pasta recipe that's perfect for a both quick weeknight meal and a gorgeous Sunday dinner.
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Red Chili Flakes
- 6 Garlic Cloves peeled and thinly sliced
- 16 ounces Fettuccine Pasta
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes cut into big chunks
- 1 handful of Fresh Basil chopped, and a tad extra to top the finished pasta
- 28 ounces Crushed San Marzano Tomatoes
- 14 ounces a splash less than 2 cups Water
- 2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 2 cups of good Parmesan grated (My favorite is Sarvecchio Parmesan)
Add oil to a large pan on med-high heat that is at least 2 ½ inches deep.
Add chili flakes and garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds or until nicely fragrant.
Remove pan from heat and add pasta, fresh tomatoes, basil, crushed tomatoes, water, and sea salt.
Cook on med-high heat for about 10 minutes or just until the liquid is mostly evaporated and pasta is al dente.
Serve with a good handful of parmesan and some fresh basil on top of each bowl of pasta. Enjoy! :)
~~If you enjoyed this recipe, please rate it below and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos!~~
Calories: 509kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 1329mg | Potassium: 622mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1753IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 435mg | Iron: 2mg