Anti-Inflammatory Smoothie-- so simple & tropical - VIDEO!!
Food is most certainly your medicine, and in this case, in the most refreshingly delicious, most tropical, and most simple way possible.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 ¼ cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric (don't be afraid to play around with amount to your liking)
- ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk (optional, but highly recommend)
- ½ cup coconut water (enough to blend the ingredients together--less will result in sorbet consistency)
~~If you enjoyed this recipe, please rate it below and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos!~~
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 70mg | Potassium: 700mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 990IU | Vitamin C: 86mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 2mg