Last week I gave you my recipe for the best cheeseburger ever. Well, I can’t give you a recipe for the best burger ever and not follow up with the best fries ever. Oh heeeell nah.
So here ya go! The best french fries of your life bein’ all yummy and good lookin’.
The texture is crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, they’re perfectly golden, and their flavor is unmatched. Why? Because beef fat. Yes, and it’s fabulous. Beef fat makes these fries. And you definitely don’t taste beef when you eat these fries—trust me. It’s more of a “Why can’t I stop eating these, they taste so damn good” sort of thing.
And if you’re thinking, “Isn’t beef fat supposed to be bad for you because it’s called “fat”?” then 1. Read last week’s post about some of its health benefits and 2. Just call it beef tallow instead. Ta-daa.
So once you take the fries out of the oil, you top them with a generous pinch of sea salt and you’ve got absolute love on your hands, especially if you make the garlic aioli that goes with it. Because oh my goodness that fresh garlic aioli is amazing and packed with delicious flavor! The fries + the garlic aioli = pure heaven.
And if you make the best cheeseburger ever to have with your fries and garlic aioli dip, then just stop right there and eat your food because it requires your full attention and you won’t be able to focus on anything else in the room or anything else going on in the world. And you need not worry because it can all wait until you’re done, right?
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE!
Follow me on Instagram!
I’m also on Facebook!
And if you want a heads up whenever I post a new recipe, subscribe to my free newsletter by entering your email at the very bottom of the page!
As always, love, health, and happiness to all of you!
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise (I use Kensington’s Organic Mayonnaise)
- 1 large Garlic Clove, peeled and grated
- 1 ½ cups Sunflower Oil
- 1 ½ cups Beef Tallow (Beef Fat)
- 2 Russet Potatoes, thoroughly rinsed and sliced into matchsticks
- Sea Salt
- Add mayonnaise to small bowl and mix in grated garlic. Set aside.
- Add sunflower oil and beef tallow to a medium-sized pot. Oil should come up about 1 to 3 inches in the pot.
- Heat pot of oil on medium heat.
- Once oil bubbles when you add a fry, it’s hot enough to add fries batch by batch. Don’t overcrowd fries. If the oil starts smoking, turn heat down a bit.
- Using a slotted spoon, carefully flip the fries to crisp up both sides.
- Fries should take about 5 minutes to cook.
- Once fries are golden brown, turn off heat and use slotted spoon to place fries onto a paper towel-lined plate.
- Quickly salt fries generously.
- Serve with ketchup and garlic aioli.
Filed Under: Appetizers/Sides/Snacks, Cooking Videos, Uncategorized Tagged With: aioli, beef fat fries, best french fry recipe, french fries, french fry recipe, garlic, garlic aioli, homemade french fries, homestyle fries, honestandtasty, how to make aioli, how to make french fries, how to make fries, how to make the best fries, The best fries ever